Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library. Chinook Arch member libraries have varying membership fees, and set their own loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines for library materials.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Raymond Public Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates
- Individual - $15
- Family - $25
- Print items: loaned for 3 weeks, with two renewals
- DVDs: loaned for 7 days
- Board games and toys: loaned for 3 weeks
Charges for Overdue Items
- Print items: $0.25 per item, per day, to a maximum of $5
- DVDs: $2.00 per item, per day, to a maximum of $5
- Board games and toys: $0.25 per item, per day, to a maximum of $5